Fairway Payments, a premier partner of Sage Payment Solutions is pleased to announce a new service for Fairway Payments customers – Sage Account Updater.
How does it work?
- Participating card issuers submit cardholder account changes, such as card numbers and expiration dates, to the Sage Account Updater service. At launch, the Sage Account Updater service will support both Visa and MasterCard. Other card brands will be added in later phases.
- Registered merchants send a request to Sage to verify their customers’ account information for any changes or updates in one of two ways:
- Automatically: Sage will submit these account queries to the Sage Account Updater service on a periodic basis.
- Manually: In future product releases, merchants will be able to send a request to Sage to verify their customers’ account information for any changes or updates and Sage submits these inquiries to the databases.
- Visa and MasterCard match account inquiries to card issuer submissions and notify Sage of any updates.
- Sage returns updated cardholder account information to you – helping you increase your transaction authorization rate.
Sage Account Updater benefits can include:
- Increased number of authorization approvals
- Simplified account-on-file transactions
- Higher sales and lower customer turnover
- Reduced operating costs
- Increased customer satisfaction